Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wanna Make A Kite?



Having landed at my blog, have you fell for making a kite? It is easy to make a kite and relatively inexpensive. But most all, you will arrive to a satisfaction. All you need are kits that are pictured above; wooden sticks (or bamboo strips), kite papers (or plastic sheets), a pair of scissor, paper cutter, glue and/or adhesive, chord/thread, sand papers and a measuring tape. If you are innovative enough, you can do away with some or replace them with other similar kits.



Google for Kite Plans and enjoy making your very own kites this weekend. Go on, and try it. You will love it.

1 comment:

  1. Is there any place in KL where I will be able to buy wau making DIY kits? I need them for my class I as am introducing Malaysian culture to them.

    ReplyDelete